Do you want an exciting job as a student worker at Nosco? You’ll work with some of the biggest and most innovative companies in the world – including Volkswagen, Reebok, Volvo, Maersk and Novozymes.
We are a dynamic team of consultants and developers working with front-end innovation and idea management. Our consultants assist large companies to manage innovation processes, for example by using the Nosco App – our very own idea-management software. The Nosco App is also offered as an independent tool for companies to collect, structure and evaluate innovative ideas, both internally and externally, to trigger innovation and development projects.
Currently, we are looking for a bright student to work 15–20 hours a week at our office in Studiestræde, Copenhagen. Is this you? Read on!
Your job is to make the world understand what Nosco is all about. You will be responsible for our marketing – representing Nosco via our social media efforts, designing presentations and managing online advertising.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
• Social media management (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn etc.)
• External and internal newsletters
• Writing interesting articles for our blog (cometoknow.com)
• Google AdWords and other online advertising
• Measuring activity with Google Analytics
• Write texts for our website etc.
Furthermore we expect you to:
• Assist our consultants with ad hoc tasks
• Help us test Nosco App from time to time
You would love to work in a small and dedicated team that is passionate about innovation. Your friends would call you a ‘people person’ and high standards and integrity are important to you, just as it is to us.
We would like you to:
• Be creative, communicative and organised
• Think commercially and have great communications skills
• Speak and write English at a very high level
• Be able to work independently and take responsibility for your own tasks
• Have a natural interest in innovation
• Study at Masters level at CBS, Copenhagen University, ITU, RUC or another higher educational institution
• Have work experience from a previous student job (preferably)
Nosco is a software and consultancy company. We work with idea management, which is the front-end of innovation. We are a small, young and very dedicated team based in the heart of Copenhagen, with offices in London and Milan. Read more at nos.co
Interested in the job? Send your application to Louise Faurby at firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions should be directed to the same mail.
Deadline is the 2nd of December.